Tuesday 9 October 2018

Cauldron Born

 Cauldron Born

I had travelled
Through the sky before I was born
Looked down over the rooftops
To where was my cradle

I came through 
Poison death-fire to be present 
And with music, taught the devil's dust
A tune that we knew

With such an act
Presenting myself in glowing raiment
I spell a spell to take us through
Dark dawn to resplendant truth

Our balance on Earth
Is at an extreme
Our great society
Not what it seems

For we have diced with that devil
Not knowing our selves
Have plundered our home-world
For toxic death wealth

This sparkles the mind
It glistens, recognised
Our poison in seams 
The produce of pride

Impurity cannot withstand
The eye of clear truth known
In the cauldren of Cerredwin

We can find this proof shown

No comments:

Post a Comment