Tuesday 9 October 2018

I Think You're Jolly Rotten

I THINK YOU'RE JOLLY ROTTEN

I just tremble when you come near
I shout but you don't seem to hear
It's coming out as a junk punk theme to you babe

I don't know if you even care
Glad to have got me out of your hair?
Tell me one time, your holy vow
I'll see ya... tomorrow, can't talk now

Letting go it is an art
And time did come for us to part
It's not sad you finished with me
But that you're not friendly and act like a tart

It winds me up when you're around
You are treating me just like a clown
But I don't care if what we shared 
Just ain't sacred now, as if I cared

I love you so much but I hate your guts
Seeing your face hurts so much 
I'm singing this to piss you off
'Cos I want to be friends but you treat me rough

(chorus:)
YOU WON'T TALK TO ME, YOU CAN'T SPARE THE TIME
IT HURTS TOO MUCH? WHAT A CRYING SHAME
I THINK YOU'RE JOLLY ROTTEN

You fill me 
With sexual energy
But you finished with me long ago

But what's been shared's
No reason to be scared
It's a snog at the worst
At least a 'how have you been'

You say that you need your space
You say 'Get out of my place'
I see you don't want conversation
And I can do without your face

So here's a bit of glib psychiatry
I think you see yourself in me
When you blame someone you blame yourself
Well we're all free to our own opinions
It doesn't take much to make me smile
I'm a fool for it every once in a while
It was your tits or your charm I'm not sure which
Any fool will do, choose one that fits


No comments:

Post a Comment