Tuesday 9 October 2018

Stay

STAY   (1st Nov 2009)

If you want to come down here
I'll take you in my arms
And open up the door to our love
And if we can then enter in
I'll show you what I mean
Though I don't know 
The reason for your crying

Their way, they moan about nothing
No way, it's mental decay to me
Today, let's try again, I'm willing
Ok, let's make a break and stay

(Chorus:)
Stay, because it's better
Than departure and the end
Stay, though we don't always want to
Stay because I know I love you/
(Last time:)
Stay because I know you love me too

In the pit of sorrows and distortions running wild
You'll also find the jewel of your soul
Crushed beneath the compress of the actions that you've made
Forged inside your crucible of gold

Go a little deeper, don't you worry
You know it's not easy but it ain't wrong
Open, just like you said we ought to
Letting in the clear crystal water

No comments:

Post a Comment