Tuesday 9 October 2018

I AM THE DARK

I AM THE DARK

I am the dark that kills the day
I am a fear that won't go away
I am black crows that caw at the sun
I am the evil in everyone
I am the blade that first drew blood
I am your body that bleeds in the mud
I am the moon that shines on the place
Where women and men first saw my face
I am grit in the loop of Time
Where first was whispered that murderous lie
I am predator I prey on you
I am the ignorance which you choose
I am that which takes away
I am that which holds you in sway
I am the dictator who makes you cower
I am the terror that lives in your hours
I am the war fought in someone's name
I am the tax which you have to pay
I am coward I am shame
I am corruption and shame
I am ruler but not rule

I am the nature of all that is cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment